Prov Licence
Before you can get on the road, you legally need a provisional driving licence.

Click on the link below to apply for a licence through the Government website:

There is a minimum age for classes of motorcycles so check what you can ride:

Already have a driving licence? You can ride a moped (up to 50cc) without L plates and without taking the moped test in some situations. Click on the link below to find out more:

Scroll to top